[ExI] anger

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 23 18:51:53 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dan
TheBookMan

> Those are the two options evolution gave to all mammals, ...

Those are the two options that rhyme and summarize a concept, but there are
more options besides fight or flight.  There is negotiate for peace (I like
that option.)  Extend the hand of friendship if feasible (I like that option
too.)  Agree to disagree (one of my long-time favorites.)  Do nothing (the
time-honored approach.)

Some of the very most adrenaline-filled moments in my life had nothing to do
with conflict, everything to do with performing on stage or copulating (not
at the same event.)

For men only, when you proposed to your bride what were you feeling inside?
(Ok bad example (my adrenaline reaction was screaming RUN AWAY, lad, FLEEEE,
it's a TRAP!  (turned out to be the best trap in history in my case.)))