[ExI] anger

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:07:34 UTC 2020

The way to handle anger:  forgiveness.  Forgive yourself for perhaps
overreacting.  Forgive whoever made you angry whatever the reason (why?
grudges only hurt you)  Acting out your anger only makes it worse.  Freud
was wrong.  The Greeks too.

This is the only way I have found to keep my temper when surrounded by
idiots on the highway. Forgive and forget.  Once I thought about keeping a
gun in the car and that made me realize just what anger was doing to me.
(Yes, part Scot).

Act out your anger and what does it get you?  For some it has produced
feuds lasting hundreds of years between Scottish clans.  Look at the Arabs
and Jews.  You can never really get even.  ATand T has screwed me more than
once.  What should I do?  Go out and pull some of their cables down?

We don't need anger.    bill w

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 1:53 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <