[ExI] Seattle's defund the police plan: Minor changes

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:24:49 UTC 2020

I'm sure some people want 100% defunding/abolition of police, I think
they're a tiny minority. I think most people just want reform: end
qualified immunity, end civil asset forfeiture, break up police unions that
prevent firing/disciplining cops, demilitarize police, dramatically reduce
the number of citizens killed and injured by police, etc.

If Camden's ground-up rebuild works, that's great. Fiddling with budgets
like that's going to fix things is silly.

-Dave