[ExI] cog bias again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:53:38 UTC 2020

Doctor, do I need to check in at the asylum?  Or am I safe to leave out on
the street?  Are there medications for LIGO/Sturgis Syndrome?

spike

Prepare a very large pot of chicken broth, good for what ails you, ya know,
and let it cool down some, then stick your head in it repeatedly until all
dissonance is gone, approximately three years.

Does anyone know if viruses are susceptible to sunlight?  UV gets through
clouds, as we know.  Perhaps it kills enough of the virus so that if it is
inhaled it's not strong enough to battle with the immune system.  Just how
much testing of the Sturgis people was done?  If my idea is right, then we
ought to find a lot of cases of infection but few people with symptoms.

The LIGO case is too far out for me.    bill w

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 1:25 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <