[ExI] southern data

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 26 15:59:52 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 7:24 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: RE: southern data

From: spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com>  <spike at rainier66.com
<mailto:spike at rainier66.com> >
.

>.Somebody had to do this eventually.  Florida is the state.  Here we go.

>.Predictions anyone?   spike

>.Earlier I had commented about an upcoming motorcycle rally that might give
us a dataset analogous to Sturgis, but now I am rethinking that notion.spike

It occurred to me after all this time to ask an obvious question of my
European friends: you guys have motorcycles so there should be motorcycle
rallies somewhere, ja?  Where?  And bikers in Europe would likely have a
collective attitude, just as they do in the states?  And if so, these
European biker events would be potential covid super-spreaders, for bikers
are not known for wearing masks are paying much attention to government
demands.

Giulio, how it is for bikers in Yugoslavia?  I just went into Google Maps to
take a look at street view just outside of Budapest.  The Google car showed
there are plenty of cars around but I never did see motorcycles anywhere?
Don't you guys have biker groups there?  Don't they have rallies and such?

I will offer this: just going into Yugoslavia Street View was an education:
wheeeeeere the heeeeellll is all the traffic?  Most of the streets appear
deserted.  What's up, did you guys have the rapture but instead of taking
the religion people it took away those with drivers licenses?  Why bother
having roads if they aren't all clogged up with cars?  I soooo don't
understand Europe.