[ExI] The Handmaid's Tale

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Sat Sep 26 19:09:32 UTC 2020

On 2020-9-26 10:54, John Clark via extropy-chat wrote:
> Well for starters, a person could vote for someone who has at least a
> chance, however slight, of actually stopping a narcissistic dictator in
> training and not wasting it on a silly worthless gesture, also known as
> a vote for a third-party candidate who doesn't have a snowball's chance
> in hell of winning even a single electoral vote.

Are you content with rule by the Biparty?

Would you like to see it continue forever?

If not, when might be a convenient time to do something about it?

Because I hear this EVERY SINGLE CYCLE: "sure we'd like to see the
Biparty destabilized, but THIS election is too important bla bla bla"

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org