[ExI] The Handmaid's Tale

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Sep 26 20:48:00 UTC 2020

On 26/09/2020 19:20, John Grigg wrote:
> I believe the bulk of the membership is still American. And so being
> headquartered in America is advantageous.

I'm just thinking that being headquartered where most of the members are
is no good if you're headed for a future dominated by religious nutcases
who wouldn't hesitate to shut down the entire godless operation and
condemn all the patients to permanent death.

> Where would be a good place to relocate? Canada? England? Japan?

i have no idea of the answer to that. Needs quite a bit of research.

--
Ben Zaiboc