[ExI] southern data

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Sep 27 21:29:34 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] southern data

On 2020-9-26 11:37, Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat wrote:
>>... I presume the Google car goes through when it goes through and that's
> that. I've even seen street views here (Seattle) that are way out of
> date.

>...It went through my town while a roundabout by the freeway was being
built.  I now see that it has been back since.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

I saw something cool when I was looking around Giulio's neighborhood in
Budapest.  If you go into Google street view, a lotta times it will drop you
onto a walking path or alley or some place you clearly cannot drive your
Detroit.  Whoever made those was on foot.  That would be cool if Yanks would
do that.