[ExI] southern data

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:47:59 UTC 2020

New case counts are absolutely meaningless for a number of reasons.  The
only metrics to watch are ICU admissions and deaths.

By those measures, there is no second wave including in Europe.

I'd suggest reading this:
https://lockdownsceptics.org/addressing-the-cv19-second-wave/

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020, 9:46 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <