[ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Sep 27 21:41:03 UTC 2020

In spite of its challenges, living in California has its moments of levity.
Our legislature decided that prisoners must be housed according to the
gender they claim rather than what is found between their legs.

OK then.  Prisoners.

I do recognize that I am a stodgy old geezer in some ways.  Such as. how
tragically many decades ago I was born.  But it just feels to me like that
plan has some inherent challenges.

OK but I am not the legislature, and so now we get these brutal rapists
claiming to be women showing up in Chowchilla looking for some action.  I
have an idea.  My idea requires an even number of such opportunist
prisoners.