[ExI] transmitter smoke detector

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Sep 27 19:23:57 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat

>...The main problem I foresee with installing a batch of interconnected
smoke alarms is that when you burn your breakfast toast.......
the noise!!!!!!!   Make it stop!!!!!    :)

BillK

Ja, easy solution: don't burn breakfast.

Other consideration: the detectors are in my house, my garage, my shed, my
camper and my truck.

If I burn my breakfast, I don't care if those other four locations have
startled and annoyed cockroaches.

But if some mostly peaceful protester firebombs my shed, I want to know
about it in time to extinguish it perhaps.