[ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 02:12:40 UTC 2020

And perhaps I should be a bit more clear: I only say "practically
nonexistent" because I lack the data to prove literal nonexistent of the
rapist-falsely-claiming-transgender side.  It seems likely to be literally
zero - if there was even one remotely plausible actual case, the
transphobes would likely make major efforts to publicize it, yet no such
effort is in evidence - but absence of evidence is not proof of absence.

I, too, would prefer a landslide either way - a true one.  Unfortunately,
the way the polls are going these days, if election results indicate a
Trump landslide, the results will likely have been fabricated...and if
Biden gets a landslide, there will be a long series of legal battles by the
Republicans claiming without much (if any) evidence that the results were
fabricated.  I wouldn't put it past Trump's people to attempt to detain and
replace certain electors, well after Election Day, and/or have
Republican-controlled state legislatures submit their own electors in
states where Biden won, with the Senate insisting that whichever electors
vote for Trump must be the true electors.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 6:48 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <