[ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Sep 28 03:04:34 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

>...You do know that trans people have a very rough time in prison for being trans... Dan

>...Hi Dan,

>...It isn't about actual trans people, who I completely get.

>...It is about male prisoners pretending to be trans in order to pretend to be female in order to move over to Chowchilla...spike

I am surprised at the discussion morphed to known cases: the law in California just passed this week.

Dan I have never had any heartburn with actual trans people.  My own cousin was born ambiguous gender and never did fully embrace either gender as far as anyone could tell.  He eventually settled in with another ambiguous gender with whom xe has been living for over 30 years.  In our family we know to not ask too many questions.  Ja I know ambiguous gender is not the same as trans.

Prisoners have nothing to lose.  So do tell me: what do we do if some really scary biological male prisoner claims to be female?  From what I am reading, he has the legal right to move over to Chowchilla.  Suppose you are the boss.  What do we do now, coach?