[ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:42:04 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 2:14 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
> And perhaps I should be a bit more clear: I only say "practically nonexistent"
> because I lack the data to prove literal nonexistent of the rapist-falsely-claiming
> -transgender side.  It seems likely to be literally zero - if there was even one
> remotely plausible actual case, the transphobes would likely make major efforts
> to publicize it, yet no such effort is in evidence - but absence of evidence is not
> proof of absence.

It seems to me to be based on unfounded fears. Meanwhile, there are
things like rape test kits -- the ones for rapes that actually
happened as opposed to imagined ones -- that don't get processed, but
things like trans folks using their preferred rest rooms becomes a
burning issue.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: