[ExI] oh hey, why didn't we do this sooner...

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:10:11 UTC 2020

 28 sep. 2020 17:51spike jones via extropy-chat <
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>

> I figure the worst that can happen is men will fake being trans in order to
> glom onto Title IX scholarships.  Well, that won't cause any physical harm
> suppose.

Versions of this exists here and there. Most often in the form of using
female uniform when it is crazy hot weather.
I don't think there will be many fake trans in any jurisdiction that have
any Zane way of handling scholarships and admissions.
Not worth the ego hit I would think.

/Henrik