[ExI] what are we seeing here?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:31:46 UTC 2020

Belgian docs agree with you.   Please read this carefully if you are
interested.  The other lockdown skeptic paper I sent covers the same
topics.   It's not likely a new strain that is less lethal.   It's bad
tests inflating case numbers, combined with pre-existing immunity from
cross reactivity with other coronaviruses we've already been exposed to.
CV-19 burned through the kindling (elderly) and rarely kills someone under
60 without serious conditions like obesity/diabetes.   It's why you're
seeing a disproportionate number of CV-19 deaths in the African American
population in the US (NOTHING to do with racism in the health care system
as some garbage, formerly prestigious publications have asserted).

BTW, these crazy Belgian doctors also assert that HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc is
effective.  Of course, John wouldn't be likely to take it if he was
suffering from CV-19 because Trump promoted it.

https://docs4opendebate.be/en/open-letter/

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 6:25 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <