[ExI] Most of the World Has a Simple Vaccine Request. America Isn’t Listening.

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:31:55 UTC 2021

Nations across the world are demanding the right to manufacture their own
Covid-19 vaccines. Why is the U.S. saying no?
"Vaccine distribution is being spoken and written about as a zero-sum game
because of the conditions of artificial scarcity that our government has
created and is presently enforcing. If more Americans actually knew the
substance of the requests being made by other nations, they’d have no
reason to worry about losing any of “our” vaccine doses. Instead, they
would understand that the only thing at risk—and only temporarily at
that—are some potential future profits of Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and
the like. It’s hard to believe many of them would side with our
government’s position on the matter. The lack of interest by the American
media means we’ll never get to find out."

https://newrepublic.com/article/161704/global-vaccine-shortage-intellectual-property