[ExI] Most of the World Has a Simple Vaccine Request. America Isn’t Listening.

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:33:12 UTC 2021

Uh huh.  This is easily "national emergency" level.  If those other nations
actually had the ability to stand up manufacture if not for patents, why
haven't they said, "We're temporarily suspending the patent within our
nation BECAUSE OUR PEOPLE ARE DYING OTHERWISE; we'll figure out the
financing and payment later, once OUR PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER DYING"?  I
suspect there's more than just waiving the patents that would be needed -
something that would actually take some resources, which resources are
currently being put toward vaccine manufacture.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 1:32 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <