[ExI] LEGO Worked With NASA To Create Its Most Detailed Space Shuttle Discovery Set Yet

Tristan Linck emerhorne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:55:28 UTC 2021

That pushes the deadline back a bit, but remember the conclusion to Cities
in Flight! (At the risk of spoiling a 60+ year old book, the last book has
an appropriate title."

As an aside, it is gratifying to see that reference come up. The handle I
have been using online for 20+ years came from that text. I did come across
a "spindizzy" once upon a time and inquired about the name, but he had no
idea what I was talking about and at turned out to be a DJ thing. But I
digress! It really is a fascinating tetralogy, even if Blish's
prognostication on the future of anti-Communism is stronger than his
command of Greek etymology!

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021, 20:50 William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <