[ExI] Epic Games Raised $1 Billion to Fund Its Vision for Building the Metaverse

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:04:05 UTC 2021

 BILLK wrote:
"Reminds me of the film Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
(2017) Director: Luc Besson
I enjoyed the spectacle and want to see it again. Too much to take in
with one viewing!"

If there was ever a film that suffered from bad casting, and a lack of
chemistry between the two leads, it was Valerian! I had such high hopes for
it, especially because of my deep love for The Fifth Element. But I found
it to be a titanic disappointment, though the opening sequence was
fantastic...

There is an anime based on Valerian which is actually pretty good.

John

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 8:25 PM BillK via extropy-chat <