[ExI] good news for libertarians

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 23 21:05:03 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>.We could imagine part timers taking it up, perhaps curious amateurs,
lonely singles, that sort of thing.  Such a notion might give a new and
literal meaning to the term "moonlighters.".  spike

The imagination runs wild.  You go to a house of repute (the "ill" part goes
away if the activity is perfectly legal) and fill out your form explaining
what you are looking for, check off the boxes.  The madame (or monsieur (one
wonders if the French are pissed off about our use of those terms to mean
one who runs prostitution)) asks if you are good with a part-timer who has a
day job.  You answer "Of course, in fact that is highly preferred, for I do
not wish to buy these services from someone doing this out of financial
necessity."

Very well sir, one moment please.  Intercom, 'Beth, a customer awaits.'

Your boss walks in, "Hi, I'm Beth, and I'll be your."

Major weirdness results, along with hilarity of the kind you might wish to
exclude from your annual Christmas letter.