[ExI] portable toilets, was: RE: Watch robots make pizzas from start to finish at an automated pizzeria

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:28:02 UTC 2021

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 3:13 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Regarding homeless facilities filling up, we are discussing the creation
> of a boom town to house a million people where now a nearly-deserted ghost
> town stands.  I am hearing reports that over a million people have
> illegally crossed the US border in the first seven months of 2021.  So if
> we got moving on putting a million in Darwin, turning it from a ghost town
> into a city the size of San Francisco, we are creating homes for seven
> months of immigration.

I had been talking just about Californian problems.  If we're talking the
entire US, then - at the least - Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas might host
these sites too.  And that assumes that most of the illegal border crossers
stay homeless after crossing the border, which does not seem to be the case
(for long).