[ExI] Delaying Aging Would Bring Trillions of Dollars in Economic Gains, Study Finds

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Aug 5 16:53:18 UTC 2021

We told you so.

��

Seriously, it's encouraging to see the "longevity dividend" idea get more attention. It should be a powerful tool to help people rethink their economic and research priorities. Can we please step on the accelerator with the anti-aging? I'm 57 and cryonics is looking more and more likely for me.

--Max