[ExI] Delaying Aging Would Bring Trillions of Dollars in Economic Gains, Study Finds

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Aug 5 19:28:56 UTC 2021

At least I'm not 37 and mistaken for older and for the other sex...

King Arthur: Old woman.
Dennis: Man.
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
King Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you 'man'.
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis".
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.