[ExI] Delaying Aging Would Bring Trillions of Dollars in Economic Gains, Study Finds

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:15:50 UTC 2021

Monty Python has so many great comedy bits. I remember as a Mormon
missionary, there were a good dozen or so guys in my mission who loved to
re-enact their favorite scenes from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." When
we were fortunate to be together we would do it with all of our youthful
enthusiasm! Lol

I just hope the surviving members of Monty Python actually come out with
the final film that they have discussed. This uptight era could really use
them!

John

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 12:35 PM Max More via extropy-chat <