[ExI] Delaying Aging Would Bring Trillions of Dollars in Economic Gains, Study Finds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:09:44 UTC 2021

The production of exaggerated, hysterical, and flat-out wrong articles is
the biggest growth industry.
Max

Maybe we just have too much media.  Journals of all sorts exist in
incredible numbers and will publish nearly anything, most of which is
unreplicable trash (in psych, anyway).  All sorts of media has been filling
the world with 'facts' and 'data' and I am getting numerous requests on
Quora asking me to tell them how to tell what's true and what's false, and
how to learn critical thinking abilities, how to detect biases, and all the
rest.  It is no wonder to me that any crazy, paranoid theory can find
adherents.  Who can tell it's crazy and paranoid?  Apparently not many of
us.   bill w

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 1:36 PM Max More via extropy-chat <