[ExI] US ?failed miserably? in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sat Aug 7 06:35:03 UTC 2021

Quoting John and Spike:

>> ?"The U.S. military ?failed miserably? in an October wargame
>> scenario reportedly involving a battle for Taiwan, and now military
>> leaders are looking at how to change the U.S. joint warfighting
>> strategy, a top U.S. general revealed for the first time this week."?
>
> Hi John.
>
> The outcome of a wargame is classified as all hell, for
> understandable reasons.  The fact that this leaked, and leaked from
> the top, is sending an important message.  John, what message do you
> perceive please?  That?s right.

I figured out a strategy by which standard carrier groups with minor
modifications could hold out against hypersonic missiles from the
Chinese mainland while dominating the strait of Taiwan. If any of the
Navy brass figure it out also, then we should be fine, so long as our
objectives were sufficiently limited (to defending Taiwan from troop
carriers).

But we absolutely must fulfill our commitment to Taiwan and FUCK
trying to appease China. Remember everybody thought Hitler would be
satisfied with Poland. Also try to imagine yourself to be an Asian for
minute:

If we do not honor our treaty with Taiwan, what makes you think China
will harbor any delusion that we would honor our financial debt to
them? If we do not honor our treaty with Taiwan, China would lose all
respect for us. And they would certainly not stop at Taiwan. Not when
when South Korea, Japan, Hawaii, and California are on the menu.

Stuart LaForge