[ExI] Golden Age

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 05:53:40 UTC 2021

Hermes Trismegistus wrote:
"I have heard that there was a golden age of extropy chat where people such
as Elon Musk and Eliezer Yudkowsky participated. What has since happened?
May someone tell a tale of the fall?"

And so what about the people currently active on the list, are we chopped
liver? Lol

We have had a laundry list of notable personalities here, at one time or
another. Anders Sandberg and Damien Broderick were among my favorites. And
we have actually had *several* golden ages.

What Extropians achieved before Max introduced us to alcohol...  :  )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eirq4laOhcU

But I will let someone else more knowledgeable than I, fill you in on the
details...

John

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 7:26 AM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat <