[ExI] Golden Age

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:18:56 UTC 2021

What happened is we won. The most bizarre, normie-freaking future-shocking
far-out speculations that were the meat and potatoes of this list flowed
outwards and became the water western civilization is currently swimming in.

When the Kardashians have an opinion about cryptocurrency and AI-alignment,
you know you changed the world.

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 9:25 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <