[ExI] US ?failed miserably? in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:41:54 UTC 2021

I predict the US will go into action to fight China and defend Taiwan, no
matter the risks. We will see how the wargames compare to reality! Lol The
war could prove to be one of the greatest military upsets in history, or it
could be an extremely bloody morale boost to a very troubled America. I
think it will happen within the next five years, as supposedly does
U.S. Naval Command.

I have been following this subject closely online and the U.S. Navy and the
Pentagon at this point are basically on nearly a war footing when it comes
to preparing for a future shooting match with China. And as part of that
effort they are trying to drastically speed up the design, testing and
building of weapons systems. They suspect they are getting ready for
conflict on borrowed time. The war drums are being played loudly on both
sides of the Pacific!

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 11:54 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <