[ExI] dark matter

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:44:53 UTC 2021

As most of you know, all I know about physics I learned in 1959 - 11th
grade. Keep that in mind.

I am reading Dark Matter by Blake Crouch - dead cat, live cat, quantum,
multiverse, etc.

We don't know what dark matter is, can't measure it, but think it makes up
most of the universe.  Do you see a contradiction here? OK, so it's
theoretical (made up to explain something, I reckon).

Now the multiverse:  just tell me - from the very bottom of your scientific
soul, do you really believe that there are infinite numbers of universes
where all of us exist in very similar lives?  Or is it just a cool idea
that is fun to play around with?

Did you like the book?     bill w