[ExI] to my fellow renaissance life forms

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:26:29 UTC 2021

BillW wrote:
"Good post, Ben.  Let's start with obstacles:  speaking as a Libertarian,
just what freedoms do we need that we don't have?  My first thought is
scientific studies being hampered by government regulations (though I am
ignorant as to what these might be - I seem to recall that they eased up on
stem cell research)."

And what about crypto?

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 8:26 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <