[ExI] to my fellow renaissance life forms

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:23:42 UTC 2021

Good post, Ben.  Let's start with obstacles:  speaking as a Libertarian,
just what freedoms do we need that we don't have?  My first thought is
scientific studies being hampered by government regulations (though I am
ignorant as to what these might be - I seem to recall that they eased up on
stem cell research).   bill w

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 6:33 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <