[ExI] to my fellow renaissance life forms

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 20:45:14 UTC 2021

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 3:51 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

> Things seem to be getting worse instead of better. Farmers can't fix their
> own broken tractors, musicians are afraid to make music for fear of being
> sued, you can end up in jail for taking apart your games console..

For what it's worth, there are legislative efforts to fix the first of
those (look up "right to repair"), and the last is apparently no longer a
thing if it ever was.  As to musicians - only very certain specifics of
music; bands are making music every day all across the USA with no fear of
the courtroom.