[ExI] to my fellow renaissance life forms

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 21:25:35 UTC 2021

Honest as the day is long:  me.  Mr. Morality.  Now when all this computer
stuff really got going, and you could download music and not pay for it, it
ruffled my feathers:  the musicians were being cheated.  This was wrong
(and is still wrong).  I discussed this with some of my classes, and they
could seem to find no moral problem here:  if they could do it, they did it
- a full apple tree with no farmer around - whatta ya expect?  I am still
disappointed in those students robbing the people who were giving them so
much pleasure.  It did teach me more than I knew at the time about people.
bill w

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 3:47 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <