[ExI] the law

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 21:10:58 UTC 2021

I would have not objected to getting a ticket, but you sidestepped the
issue:  how much leeway should cops on the job have?  In my case, a
possibility was 'no harm, no foul', just like refs in basketball when
someone runs over an opposition player and no foul is called because it did
not affect the play and hurt no one.   bill

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 3:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <