[ExI] 'Copyright' (Was: Re: to my fellow renaissance life forms)

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:30:54 UTC 2021

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 10:59 AM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <

> On 2021-8-20 07:33, Dave Sill via extropy-chat wrote:
> > Producing a film requires a lot more than just an acting ensemble. Look
> > at the credits from a recent blockbuster. There are literally thousands
> > of people involved.
>
> Now I'm imagining a world in which the back of every painting lists the
> sellers of the supplies, the builder or owner of the studio, and
> everyone who provided any service to the painter during the work.

Not everyone listed in the movie credits is a "creative", but there are
still many more of them than just the actors who appear on screen. Writers,
directors, ADs, composers, musicians, special effects, costuming, editors,
animators, etc.

-Dave