[ExI] Thomas Seyfried and the Warburg Effect

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Aug 22 00:56:54 UTC 2021

This is an hour long lecture by Dr. Thomas Seyfried PhD. who is a
something of a maverick in cancer research. But he is an engaging and
compelling speaker with loads of data, so his lecture goes by fast. In
1931, Otto Warburg discovered cancer cells can only be fueled by
glucose metabolism and are unable to derive energy from the electron
transport chain and oxidative phosphorylation. So almost a century
later, why is the war against cancer still not incorporating his
Nobel-level research into cancer treatments? He is absolutely right
about the dogmatism of cancer being a genetic disease. It got hammered
into me at when I was doing biomedical research at UCLA. Seyfried
makes a compelling case that cancer is instead a metabolic disease of
mitochondria. His approach uses the Warburg effect as an Achilles's
heel to kill cancer with diet. Very practical stuff. Rafal would
appreciate this so I hope he is lurking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwnkpD_BfI

Here is ONE of his papers:

Stuart LaForge