[ExI] not political

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Aug 23 12:08:22 UTC 2021

...> On Behalf Of Anton Sherwood via extropy-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Heh.  OK, well then.  At some point we must recognize that whatever talent
or skills one has, a good promoter can amplify it.  If one has insufficient
talent and skill to afford or attract a promoter (one is not Elvis Presley)
but one has talent at self-promotion, that works too.  The best promoter is
one who makes the most from the least.  At some point there is the very best
self-promoter ever, who self-promotes based on the talent of being an
excellent self-promoter.

I looked up what it takes to get on the ballot.  You can get there without
paying, if you have a few thousand signatures.  A billboard queen (female of
all things!) could get in a bikini in a public place (California after all)
and get all those easily enough, even in this case when she is over 70.

Sheesh, I have half a mind to vote for her, just for coming up with a cool
inspiring idea.