[ExI] Surprise! Our Bodies Have Been Hiding a Trojan Horse for Gene Therapy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 13:48:19 UTC 2021

Yes, being in the first wave of gene therapy patients will probably be bad,
humans tend to fuck things up  will

How many scientific discoveries occurred the very first time something was
tried?  I'd say probably none.  Every success rests atop a mountain of
failures.   bill w

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 2:39 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <