[ExI] New tool to complete author's novel for them

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:06:35 UTC 2021

Perhaps the AI in charge of helping writers could just pay writers of
incomplete works what they think it's worth, and publish the book it
finishes.  So the initial creativity is human and the rest is AI.  Is this
the future?  Likely, I think.  Same thing could be done with music of any
kind.    bill w

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 8:56 AM BillK via extropy-chat <