[ExI] New tool to complete author's novel for them

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:56:07 UTC 2021

Well, Spike, it's all coming, I have read where some classical musicians
could not tell an AI musical work from one by a human.  One AI plays GO,
another, chess...........one AI creates Bach-like works, another Miles
Davis, and so on.  bill w

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 1:33 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <