[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 215, Issue 40

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:35:52 UTC 2021

Not only will it reduce population growth, but it will encourage people to
behave more responsibly, and I have to say, even though I hate the term,
'sustainably'.Well, what I want to know is how to get people to act more
responsibly.  Right now we have vast numbers of people who have no plan or
inadequate plans on how to support themselves in retirement, and many
(most?) will require welfare. Right now average credit card debt is several
thousand dollars - around 7000.  How to get them to act more responsibly?
bill w

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 5:30 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <