[ExI] infinity

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 00:46:38 UTC 2021

OK, social adjustment and math - but I am not going to do a review of the
literature. I have  a question for everyone with two minutes to spare:  do
you have any reason to believe that your memory is exceptional?  Or
surprisingly average?  (like my own)??  bill w

bill w

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:49 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <