[ExI] OP-ED: The billionaire space race reflects a colonial mindset that fails to imagine a different world

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Fri Aug 27 05:00:11 UTC 2021

These Marxists who complain about the lack of "imagination" of those who want to expand into space are actually the least imaginative people in the world. Their vision of a "new world" or political system is just the same old feudalism dressed up in deceptive, seductive terminology. Their inability to grasp the real breakthroughs of space travel not just for human society but for life on earth betrays their blithering stupidity.