[ExI] OP-ED: The billionaire space race reflects a colonial mindset that fails to imagine a different world

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:51:11 UTC 2021

Adrian, what you describe seems really great and would delight most of us.
I am currently reading 'Dark Lightning' by John Varley and all are in an
asteroid six miles long heading for a distant star.  It has everything.
You might pick up some ideas from that book.   bill w

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 12:03 AM Tara Maya via extropy-chat <