[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 215, Issue 40

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:03:45 UTC 2021

  When that happens, oh evolution have mercy on those

who live on fixed pensions.

A constitutional amendment to balance the budget would be a gift.

spike

Your favorite pie in the sky fantasy.  Now Spike, just

what percentage of the population do you think

understand that?

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <