[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 215, Issue 40

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Aug 26 23:53:57 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 215, Issue 40

>…I don't get the link between the gov's changing and people changing.  The gov is not exactly most people's role model or ideal… bill w

If the government is plunging us into debt at that rate, there is no point in working ourselves out of personal debt.  The fed will eventually need to inflate its way out of its debt, which means personal debt will also be inflated away.  When that happens, oh evolution have mercy on those who live on fixed pensions.

A constitutional amendment to balance the budget would be a gift.