[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 215, Issue 40

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:41:51 UTC 2021

I don't get the link between the gov's changing and people changing.  The
gov is not exactly most people's role model or ideal.

All around the world people think we are decadent.  Greedy.  Rigid. Low
morals. Arrogant.  They do like our movies and such.  We think we are the
good guys because we can buy all this stuff.  "Whoever dies with the most
stuff wins."

Maybe I should write a country song about it.  I know all about 'stuff',
being poor most of my life.  Saving up for cameras and stereo gear, not
willing to put up with just average equipment.

You could help supply some lyrics, I reckon.

bill w

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 5:55 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <