[ExI] Population growth & Life-Extension

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 17:29:22 UTC 2021

Credit card revoked?  Why?  I have no idea what would cause Chase, for ex.,
to revoke a card unless payments were not being  made.  Would they revoke a
card on which minimum payments were being made?  Of course there must be
upper limits to the amounts owed.  And they don't want to push people into
bankruptcy.  Complex decisions, these.   I once had a pocketful of credit
cards and was told by a banker that it was a good thing, because I wasn't
running a balance on any of them.  bill w

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 12:16 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <